Tis the season for merriment, and what better way to get into the festive spirit than by sipping on a cheerful cocktail? Did you know you can now mix up a non-alcoholic Irish Cream using Lyre's? Tally ho!
- 200ml Lyre’s American Malt
- 125ml Light Condensed milk
- 125ml Pouring Cream
- 1 shot Fresh Espresso
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon Chocolate syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon and grated nutmeg for spice
- Combine all ingredients and stir
- Using a rocks glass, pour over ice
- Garnish with grated nutmeg for spice
Thank you @afcocktails for mixing it up!